Parcel 1: 1/2 mile east of Ruthven on Highway 18 on the north side of the road.
Parcels 2-4: 1/2 mile east of Ruthven on Highway 18 on the south side of the road.
P1: A tract in the S 1/2 of the S1/2 in Section 16-96-34, Palo Alto County, IA - SOLD
P2: NW 1/4 of Section 21-96-34, Palo Alto County, IA
P3: S 1/2 NE 1/4 except part in Section 21-96-34, Palo Alto County, IA
P4: N 1/2 NE 1/4 except part in Section 21-96-34 Palo Alto County, IA - SOLD
Total Cropland Acres: 390.65
Corn Base: 288.83 ac
Corn PLC Yield: 133 bu/ac
Soybean Base: 38.43 ac
Soybean PLC Yield: 52 bu/ac
Parcel 1: 2.42 ac of CRP @ $204/ac; expires 9/30/2029
Clarion, Webster, Storden & Nicollet
P1 CSR2: 79.0
P2 CSR2: 79.5
P3 CSR2: 81.9
P4 CSR2: 71.4
Real Estate Taxes
- The buyer(s) will be expected to pay 10% cash down payment day upon acceptance of offer and the balance at closing (60 days from accepted offer) when clear and merchantable title will be given.
- Real Estate taxes prorated to date of closing.
- Possession is given at closing, subject to current tenant's lease expiring February 28, 2024.
- The sellers will retain the right to refuse any or all offers
- Stalcup Agricultural Service, Inc. and its representatives are agents for the sellers.